Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Week of firsts

We've had quite the week of firsts....Aiden got his first tooth on Friday (HURRAY!), the twins are slowly starting to get to see the outside world (we are able to start taking them more places now! YAY!), I got my first Migraine and CT scan on Friday, and had my first MRI today. I have decided that I am not fond of enclosed spaces. When they did the CT scan on Friday, the radiologist noticed that there was a small 9mm cyst in the middle part of my brain, so the doctor ordered a precautionary MRI to make sure everything is a-okay. We should hear back toward the end of the week.

On a happy note, I ordered a CRICUT! They are on sale this week at JoAnn's and Derrick said I could get one for my birthday! I can't wait for it to get here!! I am so excited to make vinyl signs!!

He is such a little ham!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'm so jealous you ordered a cricut!!! We seriously need to live closer to each other!