Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

Today I'm hoping to tackle organizing baby clothes, more laundry, and getting over my creative block on my scrapbook page. It's been holding me back and I'm going to jump over it!

When my sister came back from Utah, she this fun project to show me that she learned from my ultra crafty Aunt Julie. They are super easy and look super cute! Julie--if you have any more fun projects like this, send them my way! Here's the frame I made.

This is a picture of a wall in our living room. I found these at a cute craft boutique and had to get them. I can't wait to go back and see what other treasures I can find.
I have another project my sister and I worked on, but I don't want to post it until after Valentines Day in case the person who will be receiving it reads the blog. I think it turned out fantastic!
Have a fun day!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks so cute, Stephanie. Do you stitch at all? I have another really cute project you could do that is simple and quick. I will figure out a way to show you. I think you would like it!! You GO GIRL!! Have a super day. Julie

Julie said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention how cute your wall looks!! Is that black? I LOVE to decorate with black!!

Conley Family said...

It's actually a burgundy color. It just doesn't show up too well in the photo!