Friday, January 16, 2009

Scrapbooking

Okay, this is my 3rd post today. If that doens't deserve a medal, I don't know what does! When the twins are napping and sometimes after they go to bed, I try to get busy scrapbooking.


I thought I'd start by just making one scrapbook. I tried to find an album that wasn't too boyish or girlish. I think it is super cute.










Here are a couple of my pages. I started off pretty simple and basic, but I'm finding lots of neato stuff at the scrapbook stores and I am just going with it. I really love the chipboard products. I love how they "pop" on the pages.















I'm still working on finding ways to organize my stash (what a scrapbook term! I'm learning the lingo!). Hopefully I can get a babysitter and get some shopping done sometime soon! Now if only I could have an unlimited craft cash supply life would be perfect!

Have a happy Friday and a GREAT weekend!

No comments: