Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Swim like a Fish

We are starting parent/child swim lessons today! I am so excited!! The twins absolutely LOVE the bathtub, so I am hoping they will love swim lessons as well. I'll have to post and let y'all know how they did.

In other news, Aiden now has 7 teeth!! I keep trying to get a picture of them, but it's not working out so well. I'll keep trying and upload it as soon as I capture it.

I've really been into creating signs lately, so Tiff and I have decided we're going to stockpile some and try to sell them. It's a mini-side business. Hopefully it will bring in some income and then I can continue to stay at home!! We are naming ourselves Conixon Creations--a combination of Conley and Dixon. Clever eh? So if you know anyone who wants a sign--send 'em my way!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hey Stephanie! I would like a sign... can you make a special one for me? You can email me at colleenmeghan@gmail.com

Thanks!